Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Freebie Time!

Friday Freebie Time! 

Wow! A week had passed already!
Today I have one of most favorite quotes to share with you all.

Click on the image to make it full size, then right click to 'Save As".
 Please do not re-post this on your site as a freebie.  I would be flattered if you would make mention of where you obtained the original image, and I would love to see your creations with any of my sentiments so be sure to drop me a line so I can come and have a peak! Thank you!

Here is one of the cards I made using this sentiment, I added some flower clipart around mine as well. 

 Close up of sentiment and handmade flowers made from my tutorial HERE.

 Close up of Seam Binding ribbon I tied into a flower like bow and centered with a button. 

 The inside.
Card standing.



Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
* Guylou's Inimitability - Recipe - 1 ribbon, 2 Dp, 3 bling (Fri 1/1)
* Stamp Something - Embellish it (Fri 1/1)
* Wags 'n' Whiskers - Buttons and bows (Fri /-)
*AiFactory - Layer it up (Thurs1/1)
* Aud Sentiments - Make someone smile (Thurs /-)
* Charisma Cardz - Sunshine colors (Thurs 1/3)
* Deep Ocean Challenge - Ribbons (Tue /-)
* My Time To Craft - Citrus Colors - Orange and grapefruit (Tue /-)
HLSC Challenge - Make your own embellishments - Flowers (Mon /-)
- - - - - - - - - - - -

17 Treasured comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for the Fab Freebie!
Pop on over to my blog when you get a minute! I have a little something for you!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for participating in our recipe challenge at Guylou's.
Cheers!
Guylou

Georgia Ehrmann said...

What a wonderful sentiment! (Thank you) Your card is simply beautiful and I love the flower made from seam binding :D . Thank you for joining us at HLSC this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

nancie said...

Your creation is so perfect. Thanks for joining MTTC. Hugs
Nancie

Julie said...

Gorgeous! That sentiment is just perfect and I love your card design. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Love those handmade flowers. I wish I could make them as well as you do. So glad you could join us again at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa, thank you for the darling sentiment. Just precious. I will link when I use it...soon. Love the tutorial you posted on flowers. I am going to try making some tonight. Have a wedding card to make for the wedding tomorrow! Nothing like waiting until the last moment. Your cards are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. barbara

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Really lovely sentiment, love seeing your creations all around blog land! Great inspiration, thanks for joining us at Wags'n Whiskers and good luck!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
P.S. My 6 mo blogversary candy is one you won't want to miss out on! Good luck!

Brenda said...

Simply beautiful. I love your design!
thanks so much for playing along at Guylous!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous - great sentiment - and love all those beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining in this week's challenge at AiFactory (Hazel, Guest Designer) x

Star said...

WOW, this is just gorgeous!! The flowers are amazing!

Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!

xxStar

Gina K said...

this is wonderful; it has a vintage appeal to it. I love the colors and design. Thanks for playing along at Guylou's Inimitability!

Sara I. said...

This is STUNNING! Love the focus on the sentiment and that fabulous ribbon! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Guylou's and good luck!
~hugs

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Leesa, what a gorgeous card. I love the sentiment and beautiful sunshine colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for the awesome sentiment! Your card is gorgeous inside & out! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers. Hope to see you again next challenge!

Darlene
WnW DT

Amy said...

Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.

Post a Comment