Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sketch @ Christmas Card Challenges

Mornings all :) 
It's that time again, time for a new challenge at 

This week the challenge is ...
 A Sketch



As you can see, I have flipped the sketch around.  The sentiment is yet another from that already opened pack of Rub-ons that I am determined to use all up, the angel button was in the stash left over from last year's Christmas cards embellies and the papers are new from my Birthday pressie I splurged myself on :)

As always the girls and I would love if you played along with us at
The challenge theme is optional, the only real rule is you must create a new Christmas Holiday, winter or Hanukkah card / creation.

I look forward to seeing you there! 
Thanks for dropping in to see me today :) 
Recipe -
Paper(s) -  Kraft C/Stock, Kaisercraft C/stock, DP @Glitz - 6" French Kiss Paper Pack
Embellishment(s) -   Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Rub On's @ Kaisercraft, Threads @ DMC, Corner Punch.
Stash - Cherub button (left over from last Christmas)


Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
No challenges this week as I am moving house :(
Ohh hate moving! lol
- - - - - - 

1 Treasured comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love your design and the soft color

Post a Comment