Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30% Sale @ The Crafty Pad!

Sweet Mornings to you all! 

Popping in for a quick one this morning to give a shout out about the 
30% Off Sale at The Crafty Pad! 

Yep a big whooping 30% off selected images
And there is some gorgeous images up for grabs at this discounted price!
For the full details do stop by The Crafty Pad Blog or drop into the online store and check out the specials tab!

I also have a card to share with you all, using The Crafty Pad - New Baby Set, one of the images slashed in price for one week only!




I have fallen in love with this!  This is for a friend who is having a little boy and the blues and browns just go perfectly together.  I went through my paper stash trying to find some baby DP and found I don't have any :$ so I made my DP with a little TH Distress Inks and in MS Word typed the 1st verse of Twinkle Twinkle little star repeatedly down and across the page (looks pretty good if I say so myself lol).  The sentiment is computer generated and the baby feet are from the New Baby Set, that I have colored with TH Distress Inks and added some glitter over the top.  I added the little bear charm, the flower from Kaisercraft (a leftover) and the wire bead spray is handmade.  All in all, I am one happy little girl :) 

The Crafty Pad Girls have also been hard at work in their craft-rooms and have some special spectacular Sale creations to share with you too!   So hop to it and jump over to the The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog and give them a visit too! 

I shall see you all on Thursday with some secret squirrel stuff! 

Thanks for dropping in to see me :) 
Recipe -
Stamp(s) - The Crafty Pad - New Baby Set
Paper(s) -  Kaisercraft C/Stock - Coffee Bean, DP - Handmade
Embellishment(s) -  Flower & Pearls @  Kaisercraft, Threads @ DMC, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Wood Fibers, Ribbon & Charm from stash, Bead spray handmade.


Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes Mon
Fashionista Challenge - Baby or Birthday  Mon
Pile It On - Add Some Metal  (Charm) Sun
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Baby or Pastels Sun
The Ribbon Girls - Bing (diagonal - charm, bow, Image) Sun
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes Mon E1/3
Pause Dream Enjoy - Cupcake or Babies Fri
Aud Sentiments - Baby Thurs 
- - - - -

21 Treasured comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning creation and the new born sentiments and embellishments are so lovely, x

rachel said...

totally stunning Leesa - really gorgeous xx

Sue said...

this is stunning, I love the colours and wonderful detailing

Sue

Janis Lewis said...

So sweet and beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Challenges
Paper Playtime Challenges

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Leesa! Love the colours and gorgeous little details… the little feet and the charm are adorable!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Leesa: This is simply PRECIOUS. I love your attention to the fine details on your projects. What an incredible gift you have, Leesa. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me.

I really hope you will consider linking this up at Word Art Wednesday. We are always SO blessed by your lovely entries, and I appreciate your participation so very much.

Thanks again for being you, and sharing your God-given gifts with others. You're an inspiration and a blessing. This is truly lovely!

Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

deesdesigns said...

Hi Leesa! I just had to drop by and let you know how lovely this baby card is. Love the vintage look it has and the blue accent is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Baby challenge at Aud Sentiments! Dee

Blue6366 said...

Oh now how beautiful is this? Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at PDE.

Sarah said...

Hi Leesa, your card is stunning, I like it so much I wondered if I could use it for inspiration as I have an order for two baby cards and this would be perfect, I would include a link back to your blog in my post, would this be O.K ? thanks, Sarah x

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Leesa! Amazing, unusual, gorgeous! Love the vintagey look of your card withthe pale blue touches...especially the stitching! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SSiC!
Sandie

~ginny said...

I LOVE it! The image is cute - but I tell you, YOU made that card with your background hand typed verse, the vintage colors, the wire bead spray and the stitching. My eye kept going from one detail to another - that is definitely a keeper! Well done Leesa!
Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
Stampe Diem! ~ginny

Miesje said...

This is beautiful! Absolutely love it. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Lynn said...

Hi Leesa! Your work is as beautiful as always and it's been sooo long since I lasted visited. So much is going on in my life and really stressful:/
But I do want to thankyou for doing my survey, I appreciate it so much:)
Huggs
Lynn xxxx

Safdar Ali said...

This is so nice. Beautiful design. Have you worked ever for any Plastic Cards Printing company as a designer?

Eva Gro said...

What a great card you have made!! I love the detals on it.

Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at Fashionista Challenge Blog

Min said...

What a sweet card!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Color Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for a fantastic new challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Pia S said...

What a lovely card for a newborn baby! Love the color scheme and the texture of this card. Cute little metal charm too. Great design!

Andrea said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge this month

TC said...

Wow, so different but totally gorgeous.
Thank you for joining in with our baby challenge at Aud Sentiments.
Hope to see you again on Thursday for our next challenge. Hugs TC x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

What a very unique new baby card, its lovely. Thanks for joining in with our babies or birthdays challenge over at Fashionista
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

Lady E said...

So cute! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment