Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring @ Inspired Stamps

Mornings dear friends :)
Today, the Inspired Stamps girls and I are
crafting my second favorite season ...
Spring!

I really do love this season for the opportunity of playing with pastel colors and today the mood took me to gorgeous purples and the scripture from the Inspired Stamps, Be Still Silhouettes.




 I am utterly in love with the Stampin Up Square Lattice embossing folder at the moment (craze I am going through lol) and today I have mixed it up with a Spellbinder die from the Amazing Paper Grace kit club.  A few little butterflies from the Ek Sucess Butterfly border punch, a touch of ribbon, flower and some pearls all finished off with a light ink distress. 

I have been very fortunate to have a peak preview at what the girls have made for this week and there is some yummy samples over on the Inspired Stamps Blog, so be sure to head on over and have a looksie too! 


Thank you for stopping into see me today and sharing my Inspired Stamps creation with you!
I look forward to sharing another with you next Thursday :) 
Happy Crafting till then! 

Recipe -
Paper(s) -   Kraft Cardstock, White Cardstock
Tools - Amazing Paer Grace Dies, Stampin Up Sqaure Lattice Embossing Folder, EK Sucess Butterfly Border Punch. 
Embellishment(s) -Distress inks, Purple Ink, Kindy Glitz, Bling from stash, Feather, Flower from Stash
- - - - - - - - - -

8 Treasured comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautiful and I love the precious sentiment. The feather is a lovely touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

rachel said...

beautiful card Leesa xx

tilly said...

so pretty with the embossing and the feather, a beautiful verse
Tilly

Sandra H said...

Hi Leesa, This is beautiful what a gorgeous Sentiment and the layout is totally stunning with lots of detail too!

Wendy H said...

Hi Leesa. Beautiful card. Love the colours, the die and the embossing folder you have used. The flower and feather are fab. Hope you are ok. Wendy (Feline Playful) xx

Nat said...

Just beautiful Leesa, love the pretty colours and lovely embellishments.
Natx

AussieParcher said...

A very pretty card. Gorgeous soft colours you used.

Deneen said...

Absolutely beautiful, I've been admiring it every time I popped onto the Inspired Stamps Group board:)

Post a Comment