Thursday, March 7, 2013

Scripture @ Inspired Stamps

 Mornings all :)

Wow! The weeks are just flying by! Where does time go?
Here we again on Thursday and I have another
card to share with you all :)

This week it was free play! Love those! And I thought I would do exactly that ... play!  I have had the adorable Love Is set from Inspired Stamps sitting on the side of my desk itching to be played with since forever.  The verse in this set is just amazing and it is one of my favourites and I really do just adore the last verse of this, so ... today was a play with some masking!






 Love never fails ... I don't know what it is about this line, but my heart just stops, reflects and feels soothed. Again, I am playing around with my style :$  One of my new years resolution was to attempt more C&S cards and really try this style out, I still love the shabby / grunge look and the loads of embellishments though and it always find a way or part way in somehow lol.     

All the girls on the team are sharing creations today so please do drop by
 Inspired Stamps Blog 
and share some love with them!

Thank you for stopping into see me today and sharing my Inspired Stamps creation with you!
I look forward to sharing another with you next Thursday :) 
Happy Crafting till then! 

Recipe -
Stamp(s) - Inspired Stamps - Love Is 
Paper(s) -   White & kraft Cardstock,
Tools - Dry Embossing, Die cuts.
Embellishment(s) -Twine, Flourish with a Bling pearl flourish, Prima flower.
- - - - - - - - - -

5 Treasured comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Leesa.
Gr Elly

Sandra H said...

Awwwww Lessa this is stunning x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Leesa it's lovely to see you back posting again and wow what a beauty! I love how you placed the pearls
Hugs Laurie xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card,
Tamara

Dr. Ivy said...

Very pretty Leesa.

Post a Comment