Time Out Tuesday!
I seem to have gone a little crafting crazy of late!
What can I say, my mind is processing lots of things at the moment
and the best way I find to work through it all is to craft.
So a crafting I shall go!
I did start my hand at an altered larger project today
but put that down to make a card instead.
And I am glad I did as I think this one is so pretty!
But I am somewhat biased lol :)
Today I have to thank the rockin' girls at The Ribbon Reel for the gorgeous Strawberry and Cream country inspiration pic and the totally talented Die Cut Dreams Team for the sketch.
I thought these two where a match in heaven! Don't you agree?
I did go a little dark with my brown on the card, but my sepia ink ran dry last week and I haven't replaced it yet *me bad*. I love the touch of the feather on the lower corner and it was a must for this card as I can just image chickens pecking outside the back kitchen door.
The friend sentiment is yes another from Gingers House and the ticket is again today from Sentiments 4 You.
Thank you for dropping in on me!
Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
* Die Cut Dreams - Sketch ***EDIT*** Made Top 3!!!
* The Ribbon Reel - Inspiration Pic
*Sparkles Forum - Something Metal - I have the flower charm (2/-)
* 2 Sisters - Use a Digi (2/-)
* CES Challenge - Embellish it (2/3)
* Easy Craft Projects - Pastel Colors (2/-)
* Sew Many Cards - Flowers & Lace (2/-)
* Kaboodle Doodles - Distress, Rip & Tear (2/-)
* Pollycraft Monday - Bingo - Lace, Charm, Pearls or Pearls, Pin & flowers
* Crafty Cardmakers - Embossing (C10)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -