Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Autumn Inspired Challenge @ Visible Image


Good morning beautiful people :) 

I am super excited today to be sharing with you 
my first make with my wonderful new stamps from .... 
Visible Image! 

Saturdays are meant to be the day I share with you my Visible Image creations but I just could not wait to share this card with you; so today; you all get a super sneak peak at just one of the adorable images I have the joy of playing with! :)) 

 Visible Image is also holding a challenge this month! 
The theme is  
Inspired by Autumn  
so I challenged myself to play along!

It was a tough decision to pick the first stamp to ink up but I just had to get inky with Fairytale Ending, available from {here}.  This sentiment is just so melt your heart worthy and I just adore it! 
And this is where Mr Mojo and I wandered on our mind walk through falling leaves.





I stamped Visible Images Fairytale Ending in Sepia Archival ink onto Kraft cardstock, distressed the edges & added some sponging with TH distress inks & I shopped my stash for all the embellishments.  I just {heart} this lace, but as it is so wide, I often don't get to use it as often as I would like and am so glad Mr Mojo reached for it with this card.

It is also such a shame that the Design Team can not enter the 
Visible Image - Inspired by Autumn Challenge 
as there is a whopping fabulous prize up for grabs! 
You can get your Visible Image stamps from {here}
Check out some of the amazing creations the DT have made on the blog {here}
Or come along and chat with us on Facebook {here}

1st prize - A £20 gift voucher to spend at Visible Image
2nd prize - A £10 store voucher to spend at Visible Image
3rd prize - A £5 store voucher to spend at Visible Image
You do not have to use a Visible Image stamp to play along (though we do love when you share them with us & you will get an extra entry into the draw if you do!) And ... You can enter as many times as you like! (The more you enter, the better your chances!)
You can find all the details on the Visible Image blog {here}

We would {love} if you played along with us!  
So please do come join the fun! 

Thank you for calling past to see me today :) 
I'll be back on Saturday to share with you another creation with Visible Image :)
Recipe -
Image / Sentiment - Original Source unknown
Paper(s) -  Kraft cardstock
Embellishment(s) -  TH distress inks, Stash - lace, ribbon, chain, key, flower & pearls

Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Crafty Sentiments - Bows / Ribbon Tues E1/1
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes Tues E1/
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Your Favorite (lace,bling, sentiment) Mon E2/-
Crafting When We Can - Wedding Celebrations Sun E1/2 C5
PanPastel UK Challenge - Wedded Bliss Sun
- - - - - - -


14 Treasured comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, and so elegant x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Leesa. Absolutely stunning. You make the most wonderful creations. I love the colours and design. Very classy as always.
Love Sandra xxx

Barbara said...

Absolutely gorgeous....so simple and elegant, I love it!..(now following too)

Dan said...

What a lovely, elegant card. I particularly like the distressed edges to the central panel, great job! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

rachel said...

fabulous card Leesa - so stylish - just beautiful xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Gorgeous card Leesa - lovely sentiment which you've showcased beautifully with the lace and flower! Helen x

Unknown said...

wonderful card , love it Txx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really beautiful Leesa… what a gorgeous design… love the way you've done the ribbon and lace/flower… and the sentiment is wonderful ! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

pinky said...

Absolutely stunning card Leesa!!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

lainey said...

love the colour tones!!

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour tones you used.
Kim xXx

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful card!! Love the vintage feel, the colours and what you did with the ribbon at the top just looks fantastic!! Love it!!

Caz said...

This is lovely...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments..And good luck.

Caz CSD DT

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

A beautiful card, I love the layout and the neutral tones and the sentiment is lovely. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Post a Comment