Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Christmas Stair / Step Cards @ Inspired Stamps

Good Morning beautiful people!

I'm back once again to share with you a creation made using

Today the girls were asked to make a Christmas Stair / Step Card!  And until today, I have never made one of these!  I just love the Inspired Stamps - Nativity Set so I could not resist playing with it. 



Considering this is my first step card, I am impressed, it finished way better than what I had in my head!  I was trying to achieve a straw like background and I think I have managed it with the ribbon I used over the DP.  It is not only eye catching in real life but also feels wonderful under your fingers and unexpectedly it gives a great texture to the card.  I have not had a lot of time to 'shop' lately so everything is pulled together from my stash once again, though my stash could use a good shopping through as it is over flowing.

As always please call past the Inspired Stamps Blog 
and check out the amazing creations the other girls have made.
Their Christmas creations are sure to inspire you to Jingle all the way to your craft room!



I'll be back next Tuesday to share another Inspired Stamps creation with you! 
Happy Crafting till then! 

Recipe -
Paper(s) -  Kaisercraft C/Stock - Mocha, DP @ Kaisercraft - Glee
Embellishment(s) - Ribbons & Lace from stash, Posh Pins handmade, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Snowflake Die @ Die-namics, Pearls @ Kaisercraft.


Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Love to Create - Anything Goes Mon E1/3
Word Art Wednesday - Inspirational / Uplifting Quote Wed E1/2
Crafty Calendar - Browns and Creams  E1/1 Monthly
Penny Black and More - Christmas Monthly E1/3
- - - - - - - -

11 Treasured comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Leesa this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous .. and yes that ribbon does look like straw and looks amazing
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, love the texture and gorgeous image and sentiment. I have some candy on offer so hop over.

Lady E said...

Gorgeous card! So beautiful and stunning!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Leesa, oh my goodness, what a fantastic creation. You make the most fabulous works of art and this is a stunner. Love the colours and all the brilliant detail. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Leesa, Oh my goodness this is so beautiful your colours are a fabulous combo and the layout is stunning love the lace and all of the other embellishments truly adorable ......really!! x

Kim. said...

Oh wow Leesa this is beautiful, love your straw effect and the colour combination with the image is lovely.
Kim xXx

Julie said...

Glad to welcome you to the Visible Image design team. And by the way the card came out really n
nicely even if it's the 1st attempt!!
X Julie

Dr. Ivy said...

Leesa, was the "straw" background a whole piece of ribbon or did you make it by attaching pieces together? It is so visually stunning, great job.

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Leesa.. what a beautiful design and layout.. love the way the image and sentiment are main focus… and the web ribbon over the DP looks fab!
Hope you are well
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Jamie M. said...

This is a wonderful card. I love the background. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Post a Comment