Friday, August 26, 2011

White on White With Crafty Ann's Challenge!

Late again! Forgive me :$

Days are all melding into one and I seem to be lossing track of time, I don't know if I am Arther or Martha or coming or going.  Joys joys joys of moving!

The challenge this week at

All White on the night!
White on white besides the image! OH MY not one of my favourites challenges but ...
I love how great my card turned out!
I am learning some things you just have to keep trying and practicing and it will just get better and better each go!
This week I was a very lucky girl and I used the adorable Santa in Snowglobe from Crafty Ann's Digi Shop but I took him outta the globe :) 

This is my card that I had lots of fun playing with!






Have to admit I have never really done a distressed WOW before, but I could not resist with this card and love how it turned out.  The snowflakes are handmade from old punch cutouts and then I have added puff paint over the top of them and for a real sparkle effect there is glitter flakes around the edge of the card too!  There is some lace, ribbons. pearls and dimensional white pearls for snowflakes in the image and lots of embossing folders!

The girls and I would love if you came and played along with us this fortnight! 
Just click the badge below to see some more inspiration and come along and join us!


The prize this week ????
One lucky winner drawn for Random Org will receive
2 digi stamps, 1 pre-coloured sheet & 1 backing paper collection of their choice!
As Ann has a wonerful collection I am sure you have no trouble shopping! lol

I hope you all come along and take the challenge with us! 
I would love to see you there!

Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
CASE Study - Signature Style - Distressed & Handmade embellies (Thurs -)
Charisma Cardz - Glitter It - Glitter all around the edges - (Thurs C10 1/3)
Crafts & Me - Lace (Wed -)
Divas by design - Christmas in August (Wed 1/2)
Sweet Stamps - White on White ( Tues C10 1/1)
Tuesday Throwdown - Dimension and Texture (Tues -)
Heart Song Inspirations - Shabby Chic with pearls  (Mon 1/1)
Christmas Card Challenges - Glitter (Sun 1/1)
- - - - - - - - - - - -

20 Treasured comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just beautiful- lots of wonderful elements to look at too- love the dimension on the snowflakes and the lace and pearls are such an elegant touch!

Davi said...

What a beautiful card...love those cool snowflakes and the pretty embossing. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week :)

Dawnll from Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is a beautiful card- Love the image and the great puff paint texture.
Thank you for sharing with us this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

StephC said...

Very pretty, love the image. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Leesa. Love your distressing. Carol x

Alanna said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Ann Whitfield said...

This is just luscious Leesa, your distressing is impeccable and really makes this card. Absolutely gorgeous!
Ann x

Sandra said...

This is just lovely great image one of my fav! :) Sandra H

Designing with Debbie said...

What a great card. Very cute. I love the black and white with the splash of red. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Good Luck.
Debbie HSI DT

jonim52 said...

Your card is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

NanaConnie said...

Love Santa in the chimney. Great holiday card. Amazing how you did all the white! Thanks for playing in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
NanaConnie TT DT

NanaConnie said...

Glad you posted it for the Heart Song Inspirations challenge, too. Hope you'll play here again often. :-)
NanaConnie HSI DT

Anita said...

Beautiful card. I love all the white and the different textures really make this card pop! Thanks for playing in the Divas challenge.

E.T. said...

Stunning Leesa!!

Jacki Randolph said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love all the sweet touches from the lace to the glitter. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Sweet Stamps

Mona E said...

Your card is absolutely stunning. It`s really hard to believe you have never done a distressed WOW card. This looks like you have nwver done something else, lol. Fantastic job on the distressing. Fun image btw, lol. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Andrea Ewen said...

Love that tone on tone color scheme with just those fabulous splashes of color! Your card has wonderful texture and dimension! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Leah the Orange said...

CUTE card! love the yummy texture, and all the white on white! thanks for playing along with the Charisma Galz this week! :)

Victoria said...

Hi Leesa, I came by to say hello, take a peek at your blog and introduce myself. I've seen your work all over the web, very cool! I'm Victoria from Victoria Lavender. Lorraine selected me for the 3 month DT position. I can't wait to get started with you and the talented ladies! Have a great week, Victoria

Tami said...

Hi I hope all is going well. If you happen to have a copy of woodland snowman or reindeer carousel could you e-mail it to me. My computer crashed and I can not find a backup of these two.

Thanks

Tami

alyssasmom98@aol.com

Post a Comment