Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog Award From the gorgeous Ms Lynn

I have a very big Thank You to the gorgeous 
who has generously honored me with this award.

Please stop by and share some love with her.  
You can find her HERE :)
She is a super talented crafter with aspiring ideas and techniques and I am always in awe of her work!

But... There is a catch ... 
Before I can receive this award I must share 7 things about myself...Oh Dear! 
For a rather private person this is going to be quite a challenge but I am also going to try and share things that you most likely are not aware of. (Besides point 1 lol!)

1. I am married to an adorable husband named Ben who loves and supports me in all my ventures and ideas that aspire me and we are blessed to have 3 adorable children. (Ok Ms Chloe can be adorable when she wants to be so that counts lol)
2. I am grateful for my family and friends - They are the stitching in my life and what keeps my world together, especially when Ben is away. 
3. I love to sit and watch my children as they sleep of a night time.  I could sit the whole night watching them, imagining what they are dreaming.
4. Crafting is an outlet for me - I find joy, solitude & comfort in what I do, and for me it is therapeutic no matter my mood.  Some people walk away their thoughts, I pick up paper and knife and craft mine away.
5. I do not own nor do I ever use a paper trimmer in any of my crafting - I hate the things and make all my cuts the old fashioned way by measuring and cutting with my ruler and knife. 
6. I am scared of the dark and of thunder.
7. I am a perfectionist.

I have to pass this onto 5 other talented crafters (this is the hard part as I know so many!)
But ... Before I do, here are the rules on accepting this award:
1. You must post it on your blog
2. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. List 7 things about yourself
4. Pass it onto 5 worthy recipients.

I have chosen to pass this award onto:
and ... 

Please take the time to stop by these super talented ladies and check out their work, you will be amazed at the beauty you find within them all. 


3 Treasured comments:

Georgiana said...

Congratulations on your award and I enjoyed learning something new about you. : )

Georgiana

E.T said...

Thanks a lot for considering me worthy of this! many hugs!

Lynn said...

My goodness, Thanks so much for the overwhelming introduction...I am gob smacked! But the award is about you as I think you deserve it:)
Happy Crafting
Huggs
Lynn xx

Post a Comment