I have a very big Thank You to the gorgeous
Ms Lynn from Lynn's Designer Creations
who has generously honored me with this award.
Please stop by and share some love with her.
You can find her HERE :)
She is a super talented crafter with aspiring ideas and techniques and I am always in awe of her work!
But... There is a catch ...
Before I can receive this award I must share 7 things about myself...Oh Dear!
For a rather private person this is going to be quite a challenge but I am also going to try and share things that you most likely are not aware of. (Besides point 1 lol!)
1. I am married to an adorable husband named Ben who loves and supports me in all my ventures and ideas that aspire me and we are blessed to have 3 adorable children. (Ok Ms Chloe can be adorable when she wants to be so that counts lol)
2. I am grateful for my family and friends - They are the stitching in my life and what keeps my world together, especially when Ben is away.
3. I love to sit and watch my children as they sleep of a night time. I could sit the whole night watching them, imagining what they are dreaming.
4. Crafting is an outlet for me - I find joy, solitude & comfort in what I do, and for me it is therapeutic no matter my mood. Some people walk away their thoughts, I pick up paper and knife and craft mine away.
5. I do not own nor do I ever use a paper trimmer in any of my crafting - I hate the things and make all my cuts the old fashioned way by measuring and cutting with my ruler and knife.
6. I am scared of the dark and of thunder.
7. I am a perfectionist.
I have to pass this onto 5 other talented crafters (this is the hard part as I know so many!)
But ... Before I do, here are the rules on accepting this award:
1. You must post it on your blog
2. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. List 7 things about yourself
4. Pass it onto 5 worthy recipients.
I have chosen to pass this award onto:
Please take the time to stop by these super talented ladies and check out their work, you will be amazed at the beauty you find within them all.