Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things That Fly with Gingerlost Challenges - GL#10

Afternoon all! can you believe it's another fortnight over and we are about to start out next Gingerloft challenge

So with no further ado .... This week we want to see .... 

 Things That Fly!

Wow! The list is endless with fairies, butterflies, dragons and more! 
so there is no reason not to join us this week! 

This was my take on the challenge and I made a cork memo board to hold all my bills and 'important bits' in.  Being that my home office is in the lounge room I feel uncomfortable with having my due bills 'on display' but I find filling them tends to lead them being either neglected or forgotten about.  Now ... I have no excuses for late bills, missed appointments and losing stuff in the 'safe place' spot.   

Please forgive my 2009 calender on the board at the moment.  My husband brought me the Kaisercraft calender for Christmas and this is the calender that came with it, and as I type I am printing this years from their website and shall replace the very old one on the board.

\

 Close up of the Balloon that I printed onto different paper and made 3d.

 Photo showing the pockets, there is also two pegs on either side to hang things along with 
3 hooks on the bottom to hang keys ect.


 I have blinged up this beatiful bird on the paper (you might need to zoom in more to see)


 Close up of the bottom section of the board.

Stamps I have used are of course the beautiful Gingerloft Digital Stamps 
Landing (top right hand corner) you should all be familiar with as it is one of my favorites 
along with  Fairy with Wand (another fav :$ ) 
and a NEW one today, the Hot Air Balloon (top left corner) that is in a Digi Set!

The Design Team have all done outstanding jobs as always, so please do pop on over to not only the Gingerloft Challenge site but swing past the girls and give them some love as well! 

The Gingerloft Design Team
Gale - Playing With Paper 
Lyn  - Lyn's Designer Creations
Marcy - The Ardent Scrapper 
Shell - The Camels Hump
Wendy - Crafting Purple Crazy  

Fair winds and following seas, 
The Navy Wife
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

1 Treasured comments:

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS,so much beautiful detail!!!
xx

Post a Comment